MICHELLE SETLAKWE ANNOUNCES HER LOCAL ENGAGEMENTS
- PROVINCIAL ELECTIONS 2022
- Publication : 13 septembre 2022
- Par Le Journal Station Mont-Royal
Source Bureau de circonscription Mont-Royal –Outremont Parti libéral du Québec
Supporting our most vulnerable, improving our infrastructures and the labour shortage. In response to these, Michelle Setlakwe, candidate for the PLQ in the Mont-Royal–Outremont riding, presents her commitments which will specifically act at a local level in Mont-Royal –Outremont:
- Ensure increased funds given to community organizations in the riding, particularly targeting those whose beneficiaries are families in need and seniors;
- Be a strong voice of our cities, boroughs and institutions aiming carrying out upgrades and other infrastructure projects affecting our hospitals, schools, daycares, sports and recreational facilities and other facilities;
- Intervene on the labour shortage by being an effective interlocutor for our local businesses and the Université de Montréal, with the goal among others of improving measures aimed at attracting, integrating and retaining foreign workers and students.
"I am more than ever dedicated to bettering our community, and in light of all the issues that we are currently facing in our society, I feel a strong desire to defend the interests of my riding by being an active and involved MNA. The Quebec Liberal Party is the party of all Quebecers, which leaves no one behind."